Tuesday, September 9, 2008

I just can't keep up with all the press I'm getting

You know what this means? People KNOW who I am. And they care deeply about me. I mean sure, a lot of them seem to have a lot of mean, hateful things to say about me but screw it, they at least know who I am, the greatness that is Keith Olbermann's Ego and isn't that what's really important here? Just between me and you though? I could do with all this talk about "demotion". It's not a demotion, it's a "reassignment". Got it? R-E-A-S-S-I-G-N-M-E-N-T not the "demotion" word. And if you don't believe me (and why wouldn't you believe me? I'm me, after all) then listen to my bitch Phil Griffin as he explains it all to those who can't grasp the obvious.
MSNBC president Phil Griffin told The Hollywood Reporter that the channel made the decision Thursday night after re-evaluating the wisdom of having the two of them anchoring the coverage while at the same time giving opinions. He said the network decided it was better not having them feel like they have to restrain themselves. "If you move two feet over (from the anchor desk), you can say whatever you want virtually at the same time," he said.
Actually Phil I've always said what I wanted but that's beside the point. Now I'm completely unleashed. As it should be.

No comments: