Wednesday, August 27, 2008

God I hate the NY Post

They've struck again. Damn Murdoch and his minions. This time they claim I want Brokaw out of NBC-MSNBC.
Insiders say Olbermann is pushing to have Brokaw banned from the network and is also refusing to have centrist Time magazine columnist Mike Murphy on his show. "The idea of anyone trying to ban Tom Brokaw is ludicrous," said one MSNBC-er. Brokaw was on MSNBC for an hour yesterday afternoon. Murphy, who was bumped from Olbermann's show on Monday night, told us, "They told me technical problems and I have no reason not to believe them."
Actually that part is true. I do want Brokaw out. He backstabbed me and said I didn't represent the views of the NBC network. Who the hell does the old man think he's kidding? I AM MSNBC. Who's he? A retired news anchor who needs to keep his tired old cranky ass retired if you know what I mean. And Murphy? Don't like him. 'Nuff Said.

No comments: