Thursday, August 28, 2008

Me Difficult?

Again, don't believe anonymous sources who won't use their name for attribution. Unless they are willing to go on the record about me, nothing they say is valid. Got it? It's the First Commandment of Olbermann. (I'm a God people, of course I have rules for you peons to follow! Learn these simple rules and we'll get along just fine, got it?). Okay so this so-called anonymous source had this to say about me:
Some sources who have worked with Olbermann at MSNBC describe him as a difficult colleague, and one source said that there are tensions with Matthews.
Notice these bastards reference the NY Post in this so-called news article. Commandment #2? If it comes from a Murdoch rag or quotes a Murdoch rag it doesn't count either.
Look, when Keith anchors, he plays it straight down the line,” Griffin said. “This is our team. They’ve served us well. We love ’em, and we’re going to be at the Republican convention, and it’s going to be great. And I don’t have any hesitation.”
Yep another quote from my bitch Phil. And having no hesitation? That's what I love about this guy. If I jumped off the Empire State Building he'd be right behind me, cheerleading me all the way. What a guy.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see them at the GOP convention. Keith had another oops moment last night where he was heard telling a GOP guy to wrap it up. If he doesn't even want a GOP guy on the air how the hell are they going to cover the convention? This ought to be hilarious.

Anonymous said...

He's had so many chances and opportunities and he has blown it time and time again. This time it looks like he's playing with dynamite and the fuse is lit. How long before it explodes?

Keith Olbermann's Ego said...

It's all lies. Haven't you read my many posts on Kos today? If it doesn't come from a named source it never happened. Even if you saw it with your own too eyes, got it?

Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to the RNC too just to see if they'll get into the kind of catfights that they got into at the DNC. Keith can claim it was all made up but the camera doesn't lie.